Aluminum sheet and coil serve a variety of industries for both fabricated products and roll-formed construction products.
Its natural resistance to corrosion, finishing potential, strength-to-weight ratio and formability has put aluminum in the forefront as an exterior building envelope component.
When used in marine and/or corrosive atmospheric applications, aluminum resists corrosion much better than any other metals used in the similar environments.
Coil painted aluminum is very cost effective and products manufactured have both durability and cosmetic appeal.
Aluminum fabricated transportation products, storage tanks, roll-formed roofing, siding and rainware components,highway signage, commercial and residential flashing, fin stock for heating systems, cookware and the aerospace industry.
Sheet and coil:
• Mill finish coil, sheet and plate in gauges from .016" through to .250" in 1000, 3000, 5000 and 6000 series alloys
• Stock and custom pre-painted coils available to meet specific customer requirements from domestic and offshore coil coating mills - in Polyester, Kynar and Woodgrain finish
• Anodized sheet available in .032" to 125" in various anodized colors
• Aluminum foil, perforated and expanded sheet on request
• Reflective and coated sheet to meet lighting industry standards and architectural demands